10/13/2006

TGIF!

It seems like I can't say that loudly enough!!!!! THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week has been particularly challenging on the commuter bus. I have gone back and forth between extreme anger to an almost depression like despair while on the bus. It seems that no matter which bus I get on (and I've been changing my times trying to find good drivers), I am alway on the bus that takes the longest. It should take NO LONGER than an hour and a half door to door to commute. That includes the time it takes me to walk to the bus stop and then drive home once I get dropped off. This week it's taken more like 2 hours each way. I've been getting home around 7 PM, which doesn't leave much time to unwind once I eat and then we go to bed around 8:30. It's been stressful.

But so be it. We love our house and our neighboorhood. For now, we still think that we made the right choice in moving so far out of town. We could lie and pretend to be city girls, but we are not. I need to be in a place where I'm comfortable, and the city isn't it. Neither is Montgomery County. And Virginia isn't an option. So, we are where we belong. Hopefully next week will be easier.

Tonight Kelly's cousin, her partner and their daughter are coming to visit!!! I'm really looking forward to site seeing in the cold fall air tomorrow. I love the fall. It's the best time of the year. And when you're in good company having a good time, it's even better. I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: