10/17/2006

SPLAT

When I was a kid, my Mom used to read me this book called "No Good, Rotten Day"...or something to that effect.

This is that day.

I hate everything about it and everyone I've come in contact with and all I want to do is alternate between throwing myself on the floor in a fit of extreme tantrums, and laying in my bed with everything buried except my nose. I feel like a vicious viper - ready to snarl, bite and inject my poisonous, pissed-off venon into anyone who comes within 100 feet of me.

I'm lethal today. Kelly's taken the brunt of it so far. Poor girl. All she did was call me.

There is no real reason for this miserable state of being that I find myself in. I can only hope that it goes away sometime between now and when I get home tonight. If not, M&S, you might be getting company (as Kelly quickly grabs her stuff and heads for the hills).

Miserable, rotten, no-good, hell-like day that this is (imagine me kicking and pouting like a little girl).

This isn't a thunder cloud - we are in full-fledge, category five hurricane lock down.

I HATE TODAY!

No comments: