10/19/2006

As suggested

Mikki reminded me that my process needs to be shared too, so here are my thoughts on our doctor appointment yesterday. We saw the baby instantly when the ultrasound began. Our doctor did not need to explain what we were looking at. In fact, I immediately began asking, "Is that the head...and there the arms....there the legs? Is that brighter white line the spine? The doctor answered yes to all my questions and began laughing about our little honeys activeness. I've been joking saying that our honey is practicing for the synchronized swim team. Honey's actions were so methodical - kick off with "frog legs," bounce with head back to original position. Repeat...repeat...repeat... Okay, so maybe Honey won't win a gold metal for originality, but this mommy-to-be will never be the same again! -Kelly

No comments: