8/31/2006

Hormones. Ah yes...Hormones...

Last night and this morning, I had my first round of intense hormonally driven emotion. It was interesting. I was so angry about something that really wasn't that big of a deal. Even while I was angry, I knew it wasn't that big of a deal. I'm still angry now, and it's still not a big deal. Amazing.

Other than that, and my tatas feeling like they're swelling beyond belief, I'm feeling great today.

I'm headed home to Maine tomorrow night to be coddled by my Mamma. Funny - as soon as I found out that I was pregnant, I needed some real Mamma-time. I'm looking forward to it.

:-) Mikki

1 comment:

Kim aka Mommy said...

Kelly and Mikki,

I found you thru baby blogorama and just finished your posts. Congrats on everything thus far. I look forward to reading about the rest of your journey.

Kim