7/07/2009

Some Funny Tidbits

Because I can't seem to put two coherent thoughts together these days, I provide you with just a few simple tidbits of information to keep you coming back!

1) Bailey is brilliant. This was confirmed on the 4th of July when she took her M&M cookies and dipped them in the pool. One of the party goers finally figured out what she was doing. She was dissolving the cookie to get to the M&Ms - the wet cookie broke away from the candy clean and she was left with a nugget of chocolate. Brilliant!

2) We call Connor "babababa boy"...because he's blowing bubbles and saying "babababa" a lot.

3) Bailey calls her fingers by the names designated in the song about fingers. Thumbkin is my favorite. Particularly when she comes over to me and tells me that she has "hurt my thumbkin".

4) Connor has mastered rolling over and cannot be more proud of himself. The second he is on the floor, he rolls over...and over...and over. Only a matter of time before he's crawling. God help us.

5) Bailey loves to dance. She gets it all moving and makes me want to dance too. So I do. It's so much fun to "shake my sillys out" with Bailey. It's even more fun when Mommy joins in.

6) Connor and Bailey are the light of our lives right now. There are no other words that can describe it.

No comments: