7/07/2008

Our Littler Honey

We are very, very happy to announce that our second child, lovingly dubbed "littler honey" is officially on his or her way! Bailey's little brother or sister is due February 27, 2009...or said another way, we are 6 and 1/2 weeks pregnant.

Other than a bit of mild morning sickness, Littler Honey is treating his or her Mommy pretty good. (Yes...for those of you who know that I am Momma and Kelly is Mommy, you have probably figured out that Kelly is pregnant this time around)!

We started the journey of our second child in January of this year. I attempted to get pregnant twice, we took a month off and then Kelly attempted to get pregnant. Her first attempt failed, but her second one took and now we have our second child on the way!

I started a new blog to track the process of getting pregnant with our second child. We had thought that we were going to keep the process private for longer than this, but (because I am so excited), Kelly and I agreed to let everyone in on the secret. I have linked the other blog on the sidebar. I will not be posting there anymore, and will continue our story here. But if you want to know the back story, feel free to click on over and read!

Here are the first pictures of Our Littler Honey!

Our Littler Honey at 6 Weeks, 4 Days Old

Our Littler Honey's Healthy Heartbeat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What great news!

-Kate

treewater said...

I'm gonna be an Andrea again!!! Hehehehe!

Kim aka Mommy said...

Holy cow! Congrats!

I've been a bad bad blogger and it's been forever since I checked in on yall.

Congrats!!