6/18/2008

Bitchy

Lord, I am bitchy, cranky, crabby, pissy, annoyed...can you come up with any other adjectives, today.

Wow. I'm in such a bad mood I don't even like myself.

And my throat hurts. Any my head is throbbing and has been for 4 days straight. My doctor says it's just an adjustment to a new medication I'm taking, but fuck. Pardon my language...but if you are easily offended, you're probably not reading my blog anyway. So I'll say it again...louder, for effect.

FUCK.

I'm miserable. And I'm worried about Bailey. She's got lots of green gunk in her eyes. I called to check on her and they were outside, but I know she doesn't feel well. And things are so fucking insane here at work that I can't just take the day off and be with her. And Kelly is in meetings until late in the afternoon, so she can't either. If push came to shove, I could leave...but it would be a huge burden.

I hate everything today. Fuck today. It sucks.

2 comments:

Karen B Prosser said...

Mikki,
Hang in there, love. You are all going through a tough challenge. It seems perfectly normal for Bailey to take her time making the adjustment to her new level at school. And, if you are changing the binky and bottle routine at home, that is quite a bit of change for her.
You both are making excellent decisions for her and for you and you don't need to stress about it. All of us on the outside see what a loving set of moms you are and how wonderful you are doing in raising a strong, healthy and fabulous baby.
You go, girls.
Karen and Richard support you.

Susanica said...

Hope Bailey's eyes are okay. And that your head starts feeling better soon Mikki. Thank God it's almost Friday???? -Monica