5/30/2008

Shit Blogger

I know, I'm a bad blogger (I can almost see Andrea nodding her head in agreement right now). I could offer up the same old reasons, but I'll save you the wasted words.

Bailey is finally recovering from her latest round of illness. After a trip to the ER on Memorial Day night and then a follow up trip to her pediatrician on Tuesday, it was determined that Bailey had double ear infections, hand/food/mouth disease, a yeast infection and very swollen gums from teething. Poor girl! She was in lots of pain and was a complete mess. We never realized about the various ailments because she never had a fever and all her other symptoms were classic teething.

She is now recovering with the help of antibiotics and is finally herself again.

Everything else is status quo. I think that is why I don't write as often as I should. Not much changes when you have a baby. I mean, we do the same things each day. Her schedule is our schedule. We're up at 4 AM every morning and in bed by 8:30. We don't really watch TV, so I can't even talk about that.

Work is going fine for both of us. We are perpetually busy. I'm finally getting used to having my coworker out and have picked up her slack without too much trouble. I'm busier. And honestly, I've made some stupid mistakes. But my boss is incredibly understanding and hasn't had any problems. Reviews are next week and she's hinted that I'll get a great raise (in a down economy, I'm happy about that). So all is good. We're doing our thing.

The highlight of June for me is Pride. I'm super excited. I'm going to try to figure out a way to get out dancing at the girl parties. It may happen. It may not. Kelly probably won't join me. It's just not her thing and I don't want to force her to do what she isn't interested in doing. Then there is the issue of how to get back home. I guess I'll have to party without drinking. Which is fine. Or maybe not go. We'll see.

Anyway - some picture are below. Most of you have probably already seen them from the email, but maybe not! Enjoy in any event!







No comments: