5/06/2008

Blah

All is well. We're all doing fine. Busy as hell. Kelly in a conference all week and I'm doing both ends of the day care pick up. That's hard. I don't seem to have any time at work. And yet, here I am at work and I'm not working. Go figure.

Work is crazy. My coworker had her beautiful baby girl and for about 10 seconds I was jealous of her maternity leave. Then I remembered and now I'm not so jealous. Anyway.

Summer is coming. We spend most nights outside. Bailey loves the flowers that are growing. She points and touches and gets all excited. She tries to say flower, but it comes out all wrong. She's getting there. She sings now. "eieio". Very funny. And cute.

She's still an eating champion - her favorite is fruits and veggies. Right now, "white trees" are what she's loving (cauliflower) and carrots. And blackberries. She's also digging grapes, strawberries, brocolli and endamame. I love that she is a good eater. She refuses to eat spinach or kale. LOL.

She's in a love-bug stage. She likes to hug and snuggle a lot. This is her first real stage like this. She's far to "busy" all the time to spend much time loving. Lately she's wanted us much more than usual. It's sweet.

Not much else to tell. K and I are doing fine - being good wives to each other while we juggle everything else. We've got a rhythm and it's working.

No comments: