3/14/2008

Still Sick

Kelly is at home with Bailey today. When B woke up her temp was 100.4 (not really a temp). Kelly gave her some Tylenol just to be safe since it went up to 102.6 last night. About an hour an a half later, she took her temp again it had gone UP to 100.9 inspite of the Tylenol.

I think it's pretty clear that she's not feeling great.

I got to work today at 5:45 AM. I'll be leaving early to relieve my honey of sick-baby duty. I doubt we're going out tonight, but I guess you never know.

Kelly's calling the doctor now. We'll see if they want to see B or just let it work its way through on its own. I'm a wait and see type of girl...but Kelly gets nervous.

Here's hoping it's nothing. I'm not so keen on antibiotics and don't want Bailey on them for a THIRD time. We'll see.

No comments: