3/26/2008

Feeling Blah

Yesterday and today I have been struck with some weird ailment. It's the same thing that Kelly and Bailey had last week. I'm not sick, but my body aches like I am. And the ever-present tummy gurgling and rushing trips to the potty. But that is it. No fever. No real sickness that would justify taking some time off work.

Anyway.

Just a couple more weeks until my friends and then my family come to visit. I'll have a total of 10 days off work, and I can't wait! I need the break.

We've weened Bailey down to three bottles a day - for a total of 22 ounces. She drinks lots of water in between and is currently eating like a horse. She must be going through another growth spurt. Or maybe it is the walking. She walks every where she goes now, so perhaps it is the increased calories being burned. She's definately getting longer - her legs are losing some of those thick rolls that have been around since her birth. She looks so much like a little girl. Her hair is getting impossible too. It's just long enough to be a pain in the ass, but not long enough yet to put up. But, oh, the curls are so sweet!

Funny, we said that we wanted a little girl with my curls and Kelly's eyes. We got her.

The Easter Bunny brought Bailey some bath toys and some "First Marks" paints. She absolutely loves the bath toys and plays when them every night. We got her some bath crayons and we had a fantastic time playing with them. Bailey couldn't figure them out. Same with the paints. She still puts everything in her mouth at least once, and wasn't really happy when she did that with the paints. Or rather, I wasn't really happy and that made her unhappy. She managed to smash the tips on the paper a couple of times creating big splotchy dots...but really, Kelly and I enjoyed ourselves more than she did. But it was fun!

No comments: