10/12/2007

My Wife...and My Life

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my wife? And how happy my daughter makes me? And how completely elated I am that I have been blessed with these two people to give my life meaning and purpose.

Thank you, Kelly, for loving me. Thanks for everything - from the little to the huge, from the heartstopping to the most mundane. You are everything to me.

And Bailey - what could I possibly say to you, except that my life would be incomplete, my heart torn apart and my world shattered without your presence. You are my sunshine and the reason that my heart smiles each day.

I love you both. More than I could ever tell you. My biggest comfort is knowing that you understand what I'm saying, even when I can't find the words, because I can see the same love reflected back when you look at me.

I am a very, very lucky woman.

No comments: