10/24/2007

Feeling Good

It feels so good to be loved. I am so lucky. I can't believe that I have spent the last couple of months wishing that my life were different.

What I can say is that post partum deppression is very real. It's horrible and it's debilitating and it made me fucking crazy. Prozac helped at first, but it didn't cure it all.

All my love to my partner. Kelly, I don't know what I would do without you. Honestly, I can't thank you enough for standing by my side when I didn't deserve it and for loving me even if I was a fucking shit. You are the best. Seriously, the best partner a woman could ask for. My love is yours forever.

Phew. I feel like I'm finally coming out of the dregs of depression and shaking off the last six months. God, it's been rough for me. Finally, finally, finally, I feel normal again.

It's good to be back.

No comments: