10/29/2007

Danny

One other thing...yesterday our dear friends M&S came down to watch the Patriots slaughter the Skins and they, of course, brought their little boy, Danny.

Now, I have spent lots of time being very happy and proud of Bailey...but I just have to say that Danny is one of the sweetest little guys I have EVER met. He is such a laid back, gentle baby with the most infectous smile. He is just so sweet. I had the distinct pleasure of being able to hold him while he just hung out, sucking on his little thumb and chillin'.

Absolutely adorable!!!!!!

Anyway...I was just thinking about him and his Mommy and Mama. Thought I'd share!

1 comment:

Susanica said...

Awwww...thanks Mikki. We can't help but agree with your assessment that Danny is a sweet little guy. We had so much fun yesterday hanging out with you guys watching the Redskins implode. We were both really amazed at how coordinated and strong Bailey is--she was just adorable jumping and jumping and jumping the afternoon away in her exersaucer--she was so excited and smiley the whole time. And it's really awesome how she can pick things up so nimbly and deftly. It's truly amazing for a baby her age. She's one contented and determined little kid I tell you! Anyway, thanks again, and I hope Ms. B settles down for a much longer "sleep in" tonight! -Monica (and Su and Danny)