10/11/2007

All Is Well

The McFadden's are doing well! Bailey is recovering wonderfully from a suspected sinus infection and Kelly and I are doing well battling our respective colds. While none of us are 100% right now, we are all on the mend and looking forward to the weekend.

Nana and Pappy Dale are coming from West Virginia to visit!!! We would love to think that they are coming to see us, but we know better...it's all about our little love! Bailey, for her part, has been working on mastering her roll and is actually starting to figure out how to pull herself up from a laying position to a sitting position. She hasn't mastered it yet, but she's getting there.

The weather is finally changing and Kelly and I couldn't be happier. This is the best time of year for us - we are making our holiday plans and dreaming of cool nights and snow storms. We both get really cozy around this time of year and spend lots of time just nesting and enjoying each other. It's nice...

Speaking of the holidays...can anyone else feel them coming??? I swear, around this time of the year things just start to sparkle a little bit more and every seems to smile a bit more. Maybe it's just me...maybe I'm just a crazy holiday-freak. But, boy...I love this time of year.

Back to Bailey - she sits up in her bath now. It's so amazing to watch her change and grown. This morning, as I was riding the bus into work, I was thinking about how wonderful it is when she reaches out to hold my hand. I love it.

Ooops! Gotta run! Work time!

No comments: