9/13/2007

10 Years...Almost

It's almost been 10 years since I met the love of my life. 10 years since I breathed and nothing was the same again. 10 years since what I thought I understood about life collapsed in the face of the deepest love I've ever known. 10 years since all my best-laid plans were brushed aside for a new path. 10 years since my dreams came true.

My heart stopped beating and I was reborn nearly 10 years ago.

I am thankful every day for the love that I have found. I never would have believed that my life could be so full, so happy, so rich.

My love, you have made my life extraordinary. My heart is yours forever.

From Danny's Song by Kenny Loggins

And even though we ain't got money
I'm so in love with ya, honey
And everything will bring a chain of love
And in the mornin' when I rise
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me, everything is gonna be alright

No comments: