8/23/2007

YouTube, Pictures & Videos

If you are interested in keeping up with the videos, and you are having trouble seeing them from the blog (some people are), feel free to sign into YouTube using our account! A word of warning, though...the first time a video gets deleted, or changed from private to public, I'm just going to stop posting videos. We want to keep Bailey to only the group of you that we trust...so just go in and watch the videos! Don't change any settings...

With that said, there are videos from her first day of life...so enjoy!

AND...Kelly finally saw Bailey roll over (she's been doing it for a couple of weeks now) and she got it on film! The video of her rolling is in YouTube if you can't see it below!!! Pretty exciting, huh??



And here are some new pictures (including some of my hair)!


4 comments:

treewater said...

Super good hair choice! Very flattering!!

bleu said...

I LOVE the haircut, very flattering on you. Also, thanks for the post and the well wishes, I have been in my own world the past few days and missed it until today.

I REALLY love the hair though.

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great! Love the new cut.

Kate

Kim aka Mommy said...

I love the new do!