8/15/2007

Short Hair

Well, I think the time has finally come. For years, my hair has been long or longish. Kelly prefers it this way, and I've seen no reason to rock the boat. I mean, after all, it's her that has to look at me all the time...LOL!

But, I've finally reached a point where I need to make a change. My life is just too crazy and I don't do my long hair in the morning. Rather than blowdry it out, I let it dry naturally and put it in a ponytail. If I do create any kind of style, it's just curly and then pulled back with a barrett. And I'm tired of that. I want something fresh and new and fun and flirty and cute. Something that makes me feel a bit lighter.

So, I need your help! Below are 6 pictures of styles that I'm considering. Take a look and let me know which ones you like, what you don't like and and if you think I'm completely mad for even considering it!
STYLE 1

STYLE 2

STYLE 3


STYLE 4


STYLE 5
STYLE 6

5 comments:

bleu said...

I like 2 and 6 best, but I cannot promise it isn't influenced by the fact that I think 2 and 6 are pretty fine. ;)

Anonymous said...

I just got my hair cut shorter today and am feeling so great about it. There is just something about a new cut that perks me up a bit!

I really like the first two pictures, but I've learned the hard way that it's really important to consider your hair's texture when selecting a new 'do. I'll never forget the summer that I walked into what was then Harlow's in Dupont with a picture of a cute pixie cut and walked out with what basically looked like an afro as a result of my super thick & semi wavy hair. Major lesson learned.

-Kate

PS- I'm working on getting a health related blog up an going in the next few weeks so I'll finally stop commenting anonymously!

Susanica said...

Hmm...I think they all look nice but I think that Kelly should let her hair grow long now ;-) I can't really picture that can you???? -M

Katie Morang said...

I really like five...here is what you should do...
Start with the longer version have them do an easy style for you(one a working momma can do relatively easily) and then look at it dry. Then if you think shorter then they can cut more off...The worst thing in the world is to have too much cut and find out you hate it!
I also recently had 8 1/2 inches cut and loved it but my only stipulation was they had to give me a style that covered my ears...it looks great and it is easy to do myself. Good luck with the decision. Love Katie M

treewater said...

I vote for 6 - definitely looks like something that would look really good on your face :)