8/17/2007

Long, Short...Medium?

Well, the hair dilemma is no where near resolved. Of the people I've talked to, most like 6 the best - which is great, because that is my favorite and the one that would work best on my hair.

Except Kelly.

Who would rather me not cut my hair at all.

So, it's going to be a game time decision. It'll depend on how I'm feeling when I'm sitting in the chair, watching my wife's eyes through the mirror.

In other news - Bailey makes me laugh continuously. We've continued walking every night. She loves it. She gets excited to sit in the stroller and even more excited to be going outside and seeing the world. Our baby is an adventurer...not very content to sit around and let life pass her by. Last night, we saw a couple of our neighbors outside who have a 3 year old daughter. Bailey just laughed, smiled and waved her arms and legs all around. She LOVES other kids. Loves them. Especially ones that walk. I think she's making plans for when she can coordinate her limbs into motion.

We're hopefully picking up our new car this weekend. We'll see. There is some stuff with the bank that has to work out - timing is everything - and if it doesn't, we won't be able to get the vehicle until next weekend. But, hopefully it will be Saturday.

Finally - one week from today, Kelly and I will be working our way towards Baltimore to finalize her adoption of Bailey!!! What a wonderful day that will be...kind of like another birthday...

No comments: