7/04/2007

Happy Fourth!

I love holidays that require no work. When Bailey is older and has been joined by a sibling or two, this holiday will become about BBQ's and swimming. We'll find a beach that we want to go to (with a fresh water lake) and make it a thing. For now, though, it's just a relaxing day where Kelly doesn't have to work. She's got a long list of little projects, and I'll care for Bailey so that she can do them.

Speaking of Bailey, her hearing tests were fine. It took a little while because they needed her to be completely quiet, completely still and NOT sucking anything. LOL. It was funny trying to make that happen. We eventually got it though, and without any doubts, her hearing is fine. Phew. One bullet dodged!

The movie last night was absolutely hysterical. I'm not sure that it was worth prime time movie theater prices, but I did laugh so hard that I cried at many scenes. I really enjoyed it and am VERY glad that we went. Bailey had an excellent time with Barb and Mark. It's so nice to leave her with a sitter and pick her up happy and content. She slept great last night, too. A good six hour stretch, then another three. She's napping now in in her crib. Or trying to anyway...

So, I'm off to shower while she sleeps. Happy Fourth everyone...

No comments: