7/11/2007

Caught In The Act

I've mentioned before that Bailey hates to sleep when it's not dark outside. She struggles to fall into a deep sleep and is easily woken. Well, I've been noticing over the past couple of days that she has started to pull the blanket up over her face when I put her down. My guess is that she's figured out that it's darker when you do that! I always pull the blanket down off her face, because I'm paranoid...but I took a picture this morning before I did that.

She's so damn cute. And, apparently, smart!


AND...just to prove my post from yesterday about the inter-connectedness of her happiness and her tongue, I've managed to catch a few really cute shots. Notice that, if she's smiling, her tongue is showing...LOL!



Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule...

No comments: