4/20/2007

For Bailey

Little love, this is your Momma speaking! I'm here to tell you that it's time to come. I know, I know...the timing is not of your choosing any more than it is of mine or your Mommy's. I know that you are cramped in there too. I know that you'd love to be able to stretch out those little legs of yours and be kissed all over. I know that you can't wait to be held in your Mommy's arms, cooed at by your Momma, snuggled by your Grammy and loved by your Nana.

But I'm begging you...please come soon!!! Your Momma is tired, little honey. Carrying you is hard work and waiting for your sweet face is sheer torture.

We are ready when you are. Your nursery is ready. We have all the thing that we need to care for you. We have our birth team lined up and everyone is just waiting for "the call". We have snacks for your Mommy, quarters for the vending machines in the hospital, migraine medicine for your Mommy! Our bags are packed (well, everything that can be packed early is ready to go!), there are two installed car seats and we have snug beds ready for you all over the house.

All we need now, sweet Bailey, is you!

I will keep waiting and will try to enjoy these last few days (weeks??) with you close to my heart. But don't be surprised if I'm more impatient than I am enjoying the process...after all, you're going to be a Taurus too...you'll understand soon enough...

I love you forever and always, sweet daughter of ours...now come baby girl! COME!

No comments: