3/02/2007

TGIF

Can I say that again? Thank God it's Friday! It's been a long, tiring week for me. I'm exhausted, I could sleep for hours and hours more than I have been, and I just want to be with Kelly.

Ever had one of those weeks where just about everyone in the world pisses you off? That's the kind of week I've had. I really just want to go to my little house, snuggle up on my comfy sofa, with my head in my love's lap and forget that anything exists beyond our locked and alarmed doors.

I intend to do just that tonight.

This weekend is going to be busy. Kelly and I have hair appointments on Saturday and we're meeting one of my coworkers for lunch that day to give her the stereo we no longer have room for. Then we have to run a couple of errands while we're on that side of town. Sunday we are touring the birthing center again where we will be delivering Bailey. Now that I know what to ask and what to look for, I want to go back and check it out again! Not that it will change anything, but still.

Of course, at some point the laundry, cleaning and shopping needs to get done.

Sigh. It feels like we're not going to have much of a weekend at all...

Oh well...such is life. At least I can sleep late tomorrow morning...

All is well with Bailey. She's been unusually quiet this morning. I figure she's just worn herself out. She was thrashing about last night for quiet a while, and then we took a bath and calmed her down. I also drank some Tension Tamer tea...that usually calms her for a while. Maybe she's still just sleeping. LOL - I know I am!

Anyway - everyone have a happy weekend! M&S - enjoy your time at the B&B and Happy Birthday, S!!!

No comments: