3/30/2007

Jinxed Myself

It appears that I have jinxed myself. Remember me commenting about Kelly's insomnia? Well, it's visited me. Last night I got about 2 hours of broken sleep. I decided this morning to take the day off and rest. I probably could have made it through the day at work, but at this point, why push myself so hard? At some point, I just have to accept that pregnancy is sometimes my job.

So, I hopped back into bed at 5:30 when Kelly left for work determined to sleep until I was rested. Apparently, my body thinks it's rested, even though I've only slept for two more hours. I'm exhausted, but my shoulders and back hurt from laying down on them all night. My retched carpal tunnel in both hands is out of control and they are both completely numb. I'm hungry, and poor Bailey doesn't understand why everything is so different today. Poor girl couldn't get any sleep with her Momma up all night.

I know this is par for the course, I but I can't stand it when things don't run on schedule for no good reason. When they change for a good reason (like a child being born) that's one thing...but honestly. Right now, I should be sleeping.

Plans for today: hang out, pick up, make a grocery list, go grocery shopping, drive in to town this afternoon and pick Kelly up from work. Hopefully, I'll get cupcake (they are celebrating Kelly's birthday late at her job today...and I sure do like a cupcake these days...LOL!)

No comments: