2/08/2007

Another Day

Yesterday's breast feeding class was pretty good. I learned some things about positioning and latching on. Nothing major that I didn't already know, but I'm ready to give it a shot. If we are finding that it's not working, we'll hire a lactation consultant to help us out.

We leave work early today (woo hoo!) and have our next appointment. I'll drink my sugar drink and get my blood drawn, and hopefully everything will be alright. I'm not sure what I'll do if it's not. Rather than stress it right now, I'm just going to wait and see...

Work has been insanely crazy. The person who is replacing me in my old role (the one I got promoted out of) finally started and I've been busy training her. I'm also busy working through my own job! It's all good - the workload makes the days fly by and every day brings me closer to maternity leave (three months of pure housewife heaven for me!).

Bailey was very, very active this morning. For the first time, I was kicked so hard it made me wince. I was sitting downstairs waiting for Kelly and she was just all over the place. All of a sudden it was like she decided to jog in place for a few minute. Phew! It actually caused me to tense all up and wince in pain! I immediately relaxed, but still...ouchy!

Carpal Tunnel has taken hold in my left wrist in a pretty severe way. I'm wearing a brace constantly while working to hopefully prevent any further damage. It hurts. But I deal. Except last night when I threw a minor fit while doing the dishes because it hurt (sorry, honey...).

I'll post tomorrow and let you know how the test went. Of course, I won't know the results while I'm there, but soon...

No comments: