12/28/2006

IT HAPPENED!

Last night, while laying in bed, Kelly felt the baby kick twice!!! The baby was very, very active immediately after I laid down. I squirmed over to Kelly and she put her hand on my belly and kind of poked me a bit. Then she just left her hand there, and she felt the baby! I felt the kick and then a few seconds later, I said "did you feel that?? The baby is right under your hand!" She was surprised, and said "That was the baby???." LOL! It was very faint to her. Not to me, though...

Then the baby kicked again, just to be sure that Kelly didn't second guess herself.

It was VERY exciting for both of us. I've been feeling her/him move for a while now, but this is the first time for my honey! I was so happy, I nearly cried.

Kelly was just astounded. And moved. And excited. It was amazing...

Now...if only the baby was ready to come out and play with us! LOL!

No comments: