11/21/2006

Waiting...

I hate the last couple of days before a long weekend, or a vacation or whatever. It seems like they simply drag on and on and on. It's exhausting.

All is good. I'm feeling great these days. Any discomfort is minimal, I'm sleeping well, I'm not having weird food things happen, I'm not sick. I feel like I have lots of energy. I'm starting to feel like myself again. Myself pregnant...but definately getting back to me.

It's nice. I am actually looking forward to the holidays, instead of just wondering how I'm going to get through them.

Yesterday, I planned out what I'm getting my love for Christmas. It makes me happy to be organized. By next week, I'll be 90% completed with my shopping and then I'll just get to enjoy wrapping in the wee hours of the morning while my sweetie is still sleeping.

The tree goes up in a week and a half! WOO HOO!!!!! I LOVE the tree.

No comments: