10/09/2006

So begins another week. The weekend was incredible. The weather was perfect, my tummy cooperated, I got good sleep and Kelly and I had a wonderful time together. Of course, she is at home today (for whatever reason, Law Firms don't celebrate Columbus Day!!!). She's got herself a huge long list of chores. LOL - she never just relaxes anymore...

Yesterday, I managed to get a ton of stuff done. I was actually feeling energetic after my afternoon power nap. I worked from about 2 in the afternoon until about 8 in the evening without stopping (except for dinner). I was so happy. It's so incredibly nice to feel like I'm getting something done and not just a bump on the couch while Kelly holds our home together.

Not that I mind that...but honestly - it's hard for me to feel so tired all the time...

I'm hoping that my good feelings hold through the week and next weekend...

No comments: